Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All in fun...

I just want to take a minute (for those who don't personally know me) to explain a little bit about me, and this blog.

I am super, SUPER sarcastic! Everything I write on this blog, for the most part, is all in fun. A good friend once mentioned that she wished she had a sarcasm font as to inflect tone.

I have a fantastic family, amazing friends and I am in a really great place right now. The purpose of this blog is for me to rant and ramble and just let loose the ridiculous thoughts that float through my mind. I don't actually want my son to marry an orphan (well ok, maybe a part of me does). Insert sarcasm font here.

My brain needs an outlet and instead of boring my husband to tears or having him think that I am utterly crazy, I choose to write it down, and maybe entertain a few people. I can hope, at least.

I am one big smile in a sea of happy faces.... hopefully I can put one on your face a time or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment