So, here we are in 2013 and all I have heard about lately is resolutions. What are mine, you ask? Well, I don't have any specifically, but generally speaking I guess I have a few.
Everyone loves a bulleted list, right? So here we go...
- Continue on my healthier living trek (mind, body & spirit). Technically, this started before 2013, but I want to make sure I continue with it.
- With that in mind here are a few things I am doing to keep up with that
- I'm doing a 21 day Yoga Challenge (21 days straight of yoga, no skipping or I'm out) and today was day 12.
- Eating cleaner, I'm back to eating more veggies and less processed foods. I've managed to stay away from fast food (other than subway) for a few months now.
- I'm also eliminating things that take up time, but don't serve the greater good, like God, my family or my friends.
- Spend more time with my son and husband
- Spend more time with God
- To care less about making everyone else happy and care more about making myself happy, my husband happy and my son happy
- Drink a little more coffee and a little more choffy
- Wear more heels and dress up more
So, if you ask me to do something, and I say "no", please don't take it personally. It just means that maybe, spending time watching TV with my husband and son is a little more important.
To the moon and back...