Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Out of touch...

So here I sit, on my couch in my new living room, typing this blog from my phone because I am I still out of touch with the "real Internet" until Monday. My belly is full with a delicious meal that I was able to cook. First time that I have really been able to cook in about 3 weeks. "Why?" you ask? "Oh, also, where on earth have you been? Well, let me tell you...

We have been moving... After 10 years of living in the same place, we moved. The house we moved into is great but has needed a lot of cosmetic work prior to moving in. It's taken a while, and there is still so much to do, but we are at least sleeping here. We still have a few more trips to make to the old house (ok, if you count Jon's garage, it's probably about 100 trips) and then we just have to get all settled here.

I hope to be here more frequently, but most like I won't until we get our UVers set up.

To the moon & back,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment